Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blankets are Finished - Mostly

At the left are two of the four blankets I got out of the warp I put on earlier this month. Actually I got 4 1/3 blankets. I haven't gotten the calculations correct so that I can just have enough for a specific number and I hate to just cut off the warp and try to figure out something to do with it. I think eventually I can make a kind of patchwork blanket out of all of the 1/3 blankets I have.
Here is a close-up of one of the blankets. (It's not great, but might give you an idea.)

I don't have anything on the loom yet, but I am entering four things for the County Fair next month - oneof these blankets, the brown and white runner and two of the striped towels. Our calendar project is coming together, so that may be the next project.



No comments: